Warm and soft, coming from Chinese Mongolia, our Cashmere is the best cashmere to be found in nature.
The exceptional length of the fibers, of about 40 mm, make this Cashmere even more valuable and resistant to pilling even after several washes.
Works well with: all stitches, perfect for well-defined stitches.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 21 stitches x 30 rows (Needles 4 mm / 6 US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needles size: 4 mm / 6 US
- Recommended hook size: 4 mm / G6 US
- Composition: 100% Cashmere
- Unit Weight: 25 gr (112 m / 122,5 yd)