Sugar Cashmere fiber comes from Chinese Mongolia: it’s the best cashmere to be found in nature.
It’s a precious yarn, not only for the exceptional quality of its fiber, but also for the particular spinning and raising process, which makes it so “fluffy” and sugary!
Works well with: all stitches, but especially with stitches that do not require high definition.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 14 stitches x 20 rows (Needles 6 mm / 10 US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needles size: 6 mm / 10 US
- Recommended hook size: 6 mm / J10 US
- Composition: 100% Cashmere
- Unit Weight: 25 gr (45 m / 49 yd)